RISK CONTROL RIS CREDIT
It is part of a suite of attention to credit risk. From the main systems allows the extraction, transformation and loading of the credits that a person (physical or legal) contracts with an institution regulated and controlled by the Superintendency of Banks.
The Ris Credit ™ product provides up-to-date credit information for borrowers of the financial institution, quality of loans, group risks, etc.
- Have a single database of the credit operations of a financial institution providing timely information to financial institutions and supervisory bodies.
- Enable the Risk Department staff to spend their time in value analysis, not in the continuous generation of reports.
- Create a Risk Central that allows to evaluate and to project the different situations and variations that involve possible credit risks.
- Risk reports, debtors reports and guarantors in execution and punished, reports of linked and adjudications, etc.
- Detailed information by sectors, geographic areas, operations, etc.
- Accurate information regarding risks and situations.
- Information about customer repayment capacity (qualifications).
- Information that allows the development of indexes and tools for evaluating credit risk.
- About debtors
- On other assets
- About the Institution
- About the linked map
- On liquidity risk